The Air Conditioning unit in the roof produces condensed water that needs to be piped away, and if this pipe gets blocked, overflowing water can badly damage your roof, electrics, etc.
All ducted system need a driptray fitted underneath the indoor unit in the roof to guard against this situation.
- Fully Galvanised for long life, no soldered seams to leak or rust.
- Folded edges, no sharp edges to cut or rust. More rigid than standard soldered trays.
- Fully stackable, easy to transport.
- Nested stacking reduces wasted space by approximately 80%.
- No protruding spigots to crack or damage during transit or installation; Uses screw on Spigot with two neoprene washers to take 20mm drain tube.
- Seamless formed corners eliminate leaks and are rounded for easy cleaning.
- Neat Professional appearance adds value to job.
- 6 Tray sizes to fit most common ducted units 1730 x 830 / 1500 x 950 / 1430 x 830/ 1130 x 830 / 830 x 830 / 1250 x 750
|Item #||Size (mm)||Size (inch)|