Now that you have chosen the right kind of brand and air conditioning system for your home, you will have to select the company to design, supply, install or service the equipment for you. An option you can consider is the Air Conditioning Dealer Association (ACDA) which consist of independent specialists who are committed in designing the best system to suit your home and budget with great after sales service and support. On the other hand, there are also a number of other companies and contractors who can provide similar services, but you will need to do your own research before making a decision. Among those companies are:
- Usually operate on a smaller scale or from their own homes.
- Not expensive to hire.
- Operate on a bigger scale.
- Can offer you wide variety of branded air conditioning systems.
- Not able to customise a full home system to suit your needs.
- Do not offer in-house back up service departments.
- Priority is to either sell gas or electricity so their opinions can be biased.
*It is highly advisable that you check for qualifications and Department of Fair Trading insurance certificates before engaging a contractor and proceeding with any work.